Welcome to LioX Web!
These Terms and Conditions of Use outline the rules and regulations for the use of LioX Web’s Website, located at https://lioxweb.com.
The Company reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In the event that any changes are made, the revised terms and conditions shall be posted on this website immediately. Please check the latest information posted herein to inform yourself of any changes. Website Operation. The Company may change, add, suspend, cancel, remove or otherwise modify the services offered on this website at any time without prior notice.
Unless otherwise stated, LioX and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on LioX Web. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from LioX Web for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from LioX Web
- sell, rent or sub-license material from LioX Web
- reproduce, duplicate or copy material from LioX Web
- redistribute content from LioX Web
If there are areas of this website that offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information, LioX Web does not filter, edit, publish or review comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of LioX Web, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, LioX Web shall not be liable for the comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the comments on this website.
LioX Web reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- you are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- the Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- the Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- the Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant LioX Web a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Web & App Development/Design and Server Maintenance.
- all types of estimates/quotes are based on our understanding of your requests and needs and as per given time-frame. For any changes to the functionality, including micro-improvements, additional costs may occur accordingly. Please ensure and clarify what you are asking.
- from the moment we create an offer/proposal for you, it will be valid and available for approval for 14 days. After the due date, the terms and prices may be affected.
- by accepting a quote, you agree to and accept the terms and conditions of LioX Web. Acceptance can be by email, payment of initiation or signing/accepting a quote.
- any complexity related to specific tasks must be advised in advance and included in the proposal for costing purposes. We operate in good faith and rely on our clients to disclose the full picture at the time of quotation. Any discrepancy arising due to unclear requirements will not be borne by LioX Web.
- there are limited man-hours allocated to each task including Project Management and Digital Strategist/Business Analyst. Minor changes may be included within the allocated hours. This will be analyzed on a case-by-case basis.
- any delays at client’s end, may delay the project and proposed timeframes and additional costs will be applied.
- any re-work on an already completed task will attract additional charges. Any changes in the design after the design approval will incur additional charges.
- project content and all related materials need to be provided to us within the first week of starting the project. Any delays thereafter may delay the project and additional charges will be applied if it goes beyond reasonable timeframe.
- our websites/applications are generally tested on PCs and include near recent versions of following browsers: Firefox, Chrome & Safari. If you require testing to be done on any other browser, please let us know in advance.
- if your website/application is not hosted on LioX Web server, any additional man-hours that may be required due to any server or network related issues are not covered in our quotes and will be charged separately.
- please note that at any stage during the project, delaying the project for over a month will incur extra administration costs. Furthermore, it may increase the previously approved estimates. If you require the project to be put on hold, please advise us in writing in advance. To put the project on hold without additional charges, we will need to know in advance and your payments must be up to date based on the work done up to this point. Further details can be discussed if such a situation arises.
- the website or software application will be designed to be deployed on the web, via using a commercial-grade web-server or a similar setup. Based on your website traffic, the website may not perform if deployed on a generic office network environment.
- all communications/correspondences are generally done via emails. It is the client’s responsibility to keep us updated with their relevant email addresses.
Social Media Marketing
- violation of our terms of services may get your account permanently blocked.
- cash & e-check payments are not accepted.
- once payment is confirmed, your order will be processed.
- avoid filing a dispute or reversing a payment through PayPal or your bank. Doing so may get your account suspended and you will not be able to purchase our services in the future.
- by purchasing our services, you must agree to our terms and once an order is started it cannot be refunded or canceled.
- our YouTube views service is just for video promotions, you cannot generate revenues with monetized videos.
- prices and service availability are subject to change without notice. All specials and promotions limited to the slots on hand. Sometimes we need to change the cost of a service, either up or down.
- facebook, Twitter, and Instagram Services are just to increase the number of Likes and Followers.
- if Views, Likes or Followers drop after some period of time, it is not something we can be held accountable for.
- if you would like to purchase dislikes for YouTube videos, or any negative reaction to any social media platform and post, we cannot provide that.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- government agencies;
- search engines;
- news organizations;
- online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- system wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of LioX Web; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to LioX Web. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- by use of our corporate name; or
- by use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- by use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of LioX Web’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, criminal or infringing. Otherwise it is consider that it violates the rights of any third party, or advocates the infringement or other violation of those rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.